‘Personal Information’ is information about you, which can personally identify you, like your name, address, email address or phone number.
‘Anonymous Information’ is information that isn’t associated with, or connected to your Personal Information. With Anonymous Information you can’t be identified. With Anonymous Information, like simple user statistics regarding your use of products and services provided by AndSafety, AndSafety can’t identify you, even though this information can be unique or can consist of information you may find personal, or consists of this kind of information.
‘Device’ is a device that gives you access to our Service, like a desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone or tablet computer.
The collection of information by AndSafety
The Personal Information that we obtain about you, helps us gain information about our visitors and customers. We use this information to deliver you products and services from our carefully selected partners, to develop new products and services, to develop our features, performance and support of our products and services and to provide you with extra information and possibilities.
We collect Personal Information which you provide to us voluntarily through our Website and your use of our products and services. We can obtain Anonymous Information passively or actively. Below are the kinds of Personal Information and Anonymous Information we gather:
- When you sign up to use the Services, either as an individual or on behalf of a company, we collect your contact information like name, company name, address, email, mobile phone number and credit card or other payment related information.
- If you use the Services, AndSafety can collect location information to deliver the requested services.
- If you request customer service for AndSafety products or services, we collect your Personal Information with which we can provide you customer support, including your name, phone number, email address and the way you prefer to get contacted.
- If you use our forum or chat on the Website, you need to be aware that all information you post, share with other users, including Personal Information which you wish to share, will in this way be public. Be careful which information you choose to share. AndSafety has no control over, and isn’t responsible for the use, abuse, collecting or revealing of information you shared on a forum or in a chat by third parties. The information shared on a forum or in a chat is the opinion of individual users.
- You can also be asked to provide Personal Information about another person than yourself, like name, address and email address. This information will only be used for the purpose for which you provide them to AndSafety.
- AndSafety may collect Personal Information through questionnaires for market research to gain a better understanding of our customers, to improve our Websites and to develop new products and services. In these cases, the information collected by us may contain your name, address, information about your usage of our products and services and so on.
- If you send us an email to apply for a vacancy, we collect your email address and the complete content of your email, including attachments like your resume and other information which is needed to process your application.
You declare and guarantee that all Personal Information you provide to AndSafety are true, complete and accurate in every way. You agree to immediately notify AndSafety through our Websites in case of changes in your Personal Information.
Policy regarding Cookies
Through technology collected information
Personal Information we receive from other sources
Processing Personal & Anonymous Information
Your Personal Information will be used by AndSafety to provide the products and services which are in effect.
AndSafety uses Personal Information to contact you through mail, email and your phone number to inform you about our (new) products and services, promotions we offer, to deliver a customer survey and for any other marketing activities. AndSafety can contract third parties to execute its direct-marketing activities.
AndSafety can use your Personal Information to execute market research, to improve our products and services, to offer improved customer service and to improve our Websites and related communication channels, products and services.
AndSafety also uses Personal Information to contact your through mail, email or phone number to provide you with information about products and services from carefully selected partners. This however always happens on an opt-in base.
AndSafety can create Anonymous Information files from Personal Information by leaving out identifiable information (like your name).
AndSafety can use this Anonymous Information as to its see fit to analyze usage patterns which will be used to improve our products and services and create new products and services. AndSafety keeps the right to reveal Anonymous Information to third parties.
Information collected and stored on behalf of customers
AndSafety collects and stores End User Personal Information and End User Collected Data on behalf of its customers using the Service. AndSafety does not have any contractual relationship with its customer’s end users whose data it processes.
To the extent that such End User Collected Data contains Personal Information which constitutes “personal data” as defined in Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “Data Protection Directive”), we (you and AndSafety) hereby agree that:
- You are the controller of such personal data
- We are a processor of the customer in respect of such personal data
- We will process such personal data only in accordance with your reasonable instructions in order to provide the Services
- We shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing of or accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, such personal data
- You acknowledge we are reliant on you for direction as to the extent to which we are entitled to use and process such personal data, including, without limitation, to transfer such data outside the European Economic Area. Consequently, we will not be liable for any claim brought by a data subject arising from any action or omission by us, to the extent that such action or omission resulted from your instructions
- We may authorize a third party (sub-contractor) to process such personal data provided that the sub-contractor’s contract includes terms which are substantially the same as those set out in this section “Information collected and stored on behalf of customers”
The customer (and not AndSafety) will be responsible for providing notice to its end users about the purpose for which the End User Collected Data is collected and stored.
Publication of your information by us
We can also share your Personal Information with:
- Members from the complaints department of AndSafety when we believe that this publication is necessary in case of copyright infringement, piracy or any other unlawful act. In these cases name, address, city, state or province, postal code, country, phone number, email address and company name may be declared.
- Law enforcement officers or other government officials , in response to a verified request regarding to a criminal research or suspicion towards an illegal act. In these cases we declare information which is relevant to the investigation, like name, city, state or province, postal code, phone number, email address, user account and IP-address.
Without limitation of the above, in our effort to protect your privacy we will not publish or declare your Personal Information otherwise to law enforcement officers, other government officials or other third parties without an officially request, court order or substantial lawful procedure, except if we believe that the publishing of Personal Information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial damages or to report suspected illegal activities.
We remind you that if you visit our Website on a shared Device, such as computers in Internet Cafes, certain information about you such as your user account, may be visible for other people who use the computer after you.
Your choices with respect to your Personal Information
You can alter the Personal Information in your AndSafety account by updating your account information.
Access to, review and revision of your Personal Information
You can see, review and change many of your Personal Information on your AndSafety account by logging in. In general, we don’t change your Personal Information for you because it is almost impossible for us to verify your identity. You must change your Personal Information as soon as possible if these are inaccurate or false. When you’ve made a public announcement you might not be able to alter or delete it. At your request (firstname.lastname@example.org), we’ll close your account and delete your published Personal Information as far as possible, on the basis of your account activity and in accordance with the applicable legislation. We save Personal Information to comply to the law, prevent fraud, claim debt, settle disputes, solve problems, assist investigations, and to execute our Terms and conditions and other lawful actions.
Transfer of the assets of the company
In case AndSafety has an administrative change or when AndSafety is sold or transferred, or in the case that largely all of the assets of AndSafety are sold or transferred to a third party, the Websites, products and services, and any personally identifiable information collected by AndSafety is included to the assets transferred. By the use of our Websites, products, and/or services you agree to be bound by and consent to this transfer, or grant of your Personal Information gathered by AndSafety and/or with a change in administration of AndSafety, and you’ll also waive any claims against us which could be set up for this purpose.
We don’t try to collect Personal Information from visitors younger than 16 years old. If you believe we did collect Personal Information from a visitor or user younger than 16 years old, contact us through email@example.com, after which this Personal Information will be deleted.
Security of the information you share with us
We acknowledge our responsibility for the security of the Personal Information you entrust us with. We prepare cautionary measures like administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your Personal Information against loss, theft and abuse, unauthorized access, publication, alteration and deletion. We can’t guarantee to cover all the risks that are associated with Personal Information and AndSafety can’t be held accountable in case of access or use of the data you provided to us by unauthorized persons.
Questions regarding privacy